Coffee is a popular beverage the world over. Different people make it in different ways. Over the years, coffee making machines have become the standard way to brew a high-quality cup of coffee. This has led to the rise of the coffee making machine industry. There are different coffee maker brands in the market with each boasting of its superiority over the other. There are specialized coffee machines that only make select types of coffee and others for all types of coffee. Bunn coffee maker is one of the popular ones.
Why Is Bunn Coffee Maker Popular?
First, the Bunn coffee maker machine is available in two variants. The single cup coffee maker that makes only one cup and the multi-cup coffee maker for several cups simultaneously. It is also popular for its simplicity and ease of use. Further, the Bunn coffee maker produces fresh coffee in three minutes.
How To Use A Bunn Coffee Maker?
- When you acquire a Bunn coffee maker, the first thing to do is read the manufacturer’s instruction manual. From the manual, you will understand the different parts that make up the coffee maker. You will learn how to assemble it properly and brew a perfect cup of coffee. You will see how much water you need for how much coffee. You will also learn how to maintain and trouble check the machine if problems arise.
- After you have read the manual, now assemble your Bunn machine. Prepare it to make your first cup of high-quality coffee. Do not plug in the coffee maker until you are ready to start brewing. Set up the brewer by placing an empty brew funnel in the funnel guide. Pour a full carafe of water into the brewer. You may need three carafes to fill it.
- When the brewer tank is full, it will overflow. You are now ready to start brewing and you can plug in the coffee maker. Always ensure that you have set up the Bunn coffee maker before you plug it for brewing.
- Switch on the machine to start brewing. Wait for about fifteen minutes as your water boils.
- Open the brew basket and add a coffee filter into it. Pour enough coffee grounds for the amount of coffee that you need. If you are using a one cup coffee maker, pour enough grounds for one cup. If you are using a multi-cup pour in ground coffee for as many cups as you like. One or two teaspoonfuls of grounds are enough for one cup. You can calculate with that rate for more cups.
- Return the brew basket in its proper position and switch on the warmer button. The water in the reservoir enters the brew basket and that in the brew baskets goes into the carafe. In about three minutes, you will have your coffee ready.
- Turn off the coffee maker once the brewing is done. Remove the carafe and serve your coffee.
Maintenance Of The Bunn Coffee Maker For Best Results
To keep your Bunn coffee maker in perfect condition, you need to have regular maintenance. For a coffee maker, maintenance means keeping it as clean as possible. Coffee grounds used to brew coffee may hide in the nooks and crannies of the brewing system. For consistent results in your brewing, the Bunn coffee maker needs to be cleaned regularly. There are two types of cleaning that you can adopt to keep your coffee maker in good condition.
First, is the daily cleaning. After every use of the Bunn coffee maker, make sure that you clean and rinse it off properly. Make sure that you throw out the coffee filter after every brew and rinse the filter basket. Also, clean the brewing pot after every use to make sure there isn’t residue from the previous brew. This ensures that you have a fresh cup of coffee for every brew.
The second method of maintenance for the Bunn coffee maker is weekly cleaning. Remove all parts that can be removed. Wash each part separately with a soft cloth and home washing solutions. Clean the spray heads thoroughly to ensure that they don’t have coffee grounds residue that could block them. You can also wash some parts in the dishwasher.
When you carry out the daily and weekly cleaning maintenance, you will never have a problem with your Bunn coffee maker. Make sure that it is completely dry before you plug it back into a power source ready to brew.
If your water is hard, there is another aspect of maintenance that you need to observe. Hard water is likely to leave behind lime deposits on the spray heads and coffee maker system. Therefore, remove these lime deposits as you carry out your weekly cleaning. The Bunn coffee maker comes with tools to help you do this. Insert the probes into the spray heads to check for any deposits. If there are any, use the probes to loosen them and wash with flowing water.
Why You Should Buy A Bunn Coffee Maker
It does not overheat. Unlike other coffee makers, Bunn is made to withstand continuous repeated use over a long time. If you need coffee constantly, this is the coffee maker to buy. It will not disappoint when you go for your third round of coffee within hours or minutes. It is strong enough to withstand continuous use for hours.
It is easy to maintain. Cleaning after every use and cleaning the whole coffee maker system is an easy to follow maintenance program. Parts that need immediate cleaning are easy to undo and put back into the coffee maker.
The company has built a reputation as a maker of high-quality coffee makers. The manufacturers of Bunn coffee makers have been in business for close to five decades. They have fine-tuned their products and gained a reputation for being high-quality product manufacturers.
You can easily access customer support. If you have a problem with your Bunn coffee maker you can contact their customer support that is available 24 hours every day. The machine also comes with a repair manual for when it malfunctions.
Saves you money. With the Bunn coffee maker at home, you can easily make any type of coffee. You do not have to spend money buying expensive coffee from coffee shops. Experiment with brewing coffee and you will never need to visit a coffee shop again.
Cons Of The Bunn Coffee Maker
Brewed coffee left overnight may leak. The Bunn coffee maker is not designed to keep brewed coffee in its brewer over long periods.
If you do not observe maintenance requirements, your Bunn coffee maker will not serve you effectively. It will start leaking and hold the residue of coffee grounds and lime. Making it hard to use.
The Bunn coffee makers have been in the market for decades now. They are trusted to brew coffee in many homes and offices. With two models to choose from, people who need lots of coffee at once can choose the multi-cup Bunn coffee maker. Over time, it has been refined to an efficient machine that switches itself off for energy conservation.
It is easy to use and does not require much in terms of maintenance. Cleaning after every use and weekly cleaning of all components is the most maintenance service required. It is also appealing and blends well with modern kitchen designs.
For effective use, you must read the user manual properly before you start using it. If you encounter any problems, you can consult its repair guide. You can also call their customer support that is available at any time for help. Brew high-quality coffee with the Bunn coffee maker machine in three minutes.